Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Great opportunity for a seasoned, leader grounded in Mechanical HVAC design & Engineering! A reputable design & build MEP contracting company has this leadership position open in its corporate headquarter in Jeddah. Above fifteen years of solid background in the HVAC design & engineering, with in-depth knowledge of equipment, will guarantee an interview. Please attach a detailed resume to your response.
This role supports the achievement of the Company’s goals for highly technical, reputation, on highly prestigious projects by establishing, promoting, and assuring high quality on all assigned projects.
The candidate shall have an overall responsibility for the mechanical HVAC engineering department, including but not limited to:
• To design HVAC & mechanical systems for all type of facilities, e.g. commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential etc. for design & build projects. By ensuring the quality of the work produced maintains high standards.
• To prepare feasibility reports.
• To review the design at bidding stage. To perform technical and coordination check-review of project documentation and drawings.
• To perform engineering studies to propose value engineering.
• To supervise mechanical design team of engineers & draftsmen. Assigning department staff to project teams as directed.
• To attend meetings on with consultant and clients on projects all over the kingdom.
• To perform difficult work at a high rate of competency involving the application of all aspects of HVAC engineering to specific projects.
• To monitor project schedules to ensure projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
• To follow up on issues with consultant and operation staff to resolve problems and concerns.
• To contribute in the evaluation of departmental staff’s work performance.
• Graduate mechanical engineer, B.E or B.Sc Mechanical.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in HVAC design
• Familiar with all Saudi & international codes & standards, e.g. Ashrae, BS, DIN etc.
• Having good knowledge of equipment with respect to application & technicalities.
• Good command in English language..
Only suitable candidates shall apply with confidence.
About the Company
Our name derives from our proficiency in bringing engineering solutions to our clients across the globe. We have provided quality personnel to major consulting engineers and contractors in the Americas, the Antipodes, Africa, Asia and Europe. Our global knowledge and our vast networking system sets us apart when our clients require a particular staffing solution, wherever they may be.
We take great pride in our ability to understand our clients needs and to research thoroughly the projects requirements before submitting candidates to our client. We fully understand the criticality in providing the right person first time to give our clients the peace of mind which comes from using OB International Recruitment.
As a provider of multi-disciplinary staff we take great care in recognising the fit between the client and the candidate. Our experience in this recognition makes us one of the leading providers in a market that requires a no nonsense approach and an ability to make things work. Testimony to this is the repeat business that we get from some of the worlds top blue chip consultants and contractors.