– Administering mission critical production environment.
– Need to have experience in either Redhat/Ubuntu environment.
– Handles day to day activities like monitoring systems, checking backup statuses, make sure applications are working, installation of new servers/redeployment of new servers and hardening.
– Good Documentation skills — Writing How-tos / Process / Procedures documents
– Manage and Administer Nagios/Cacti/Zabbix Monitoring system.
– Hands-on experience on customizing Nagios with hands-on experiencing developing scripts to monitor services
– Managing PKI infrastructure — SSL sites, CSR generation etc.
– Hands-on experience in writing custom scripts to simply and manage day-to-day tasks.
– Proactive and reactive maintenance of servers with necessary matrices & documentation
– Installation / maintenance / migration of Apache/Tomcat, deployment of Virtual servers, SSL sites etc.
– Knowledge on virtualization (Hyper-V/VMware) is added advantage.
Should possess sound understanding of :
– Hardening the server.
– Shell scripting sh/bash/perl
– File transfer mechnisms rsync/scp/bbcp .
– File system concepts and application tuning with file system parameter
– Lun configuration from SAN/NAS using both iscsi/fc .DMP config
– Configure/Setup mail servers like sendmail/exim.
– Configure network interfaces for IPMP and failover.
– Understanding of basic network configuration, DNS/BIND.
Position Attributes :
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Must be highly motivated, flexible work timings, and should be a strong team player with collaborative approach.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Network Administration , Security
Role Category:Senior Management
Bash Bind NAGIOS Zabbix Linux System Administration Ubuntu Apache Tomcat Cacti Redhat Shell Scripting
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of Head Infotech