Al Ain, UAE
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for administration of construction contract works, and assist the RE with prompt exchange of correspondence, submittals and RFI’s to all contractors.
• Monitor the progress of the submittal review in coordination with the Core Team, and respond to contractors as required.
• Supervise and remain vigilant regarding all aspects of the construction activities. – Respond with appropriate and necessary levels of construction supervision to provide quality assurance in accordance with Contract Documents.
• Coordinate the construction work with the local authorities and contractor. Observe the contractor and site Health and Safety procedures. Issue instructions as necessary to correct safety violations.
• Assist the RE and QS team if required in negotiations with the contractor regarding the value of claims or changes in schedule.
• Attend weekly, monthly and other progress meetings held at the site as required by the RE. Identify constraints and recommend corrective measures.
• Ensure the correctness and completeness of as-built drawings and final inspection. Review the adequacy and accuracy of the punch lists. Monitor the final completion of the work. Assist in the handover of the completed facilities.
• Review of Contractor’s inspection, surveying and testing requests and subsequent completed reports.
• Review and Approval of the Contractor’s Shop Drawings as delegated by the Resident Engineer.
• Review and Approval of the Contractor’s proposed materials and method statements as well as the Safety plans.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field.
• Min. of 10 years’ experience in relevant field.
• With Strong computer skills
• Excellent written and communication skills (English), time management, and supervisory skills.
About the Company
Rawafed Recruitment LLC, a member of Ahmed Almazrouei Group LLC, is an established recruitment service provider that aims to both support the growth of businesses as well as help job seekers build their careers through a team of qualified technical recruiters capable of delivering reliable and high-value services across diverse industries.
The key to Rawafed’s success is our strategic vision along with our professional workforce dedicated in helping our partners and candidates grow their businesses and careers. We also place great emphasis on sourcing and hiring the right people and we invest heavily in building relationships and earning their trust in our services.
As we value the trust of our clients and applicants, we have set a high standard of dedication and professionalism that sets us apart from other recruitment and manpower supply firms.