Your typical day at work:
• Instruct students on the study of living things.
• Communicate effectively with students and staff at different technology skill levels to support instruction and advance educational goals.
• Provide constructive criticism and feedback.
• Maintain grade book, proctor exams, and assign projects as necessary.
• Perform experiments in class to enhance lecture component.
• Advise students on becoming a similar teacher or how to intensify studies.
• Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.
• Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
• Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
• Read and stay abreast of current topics in biology.
• Create lesson plans.
• Utilize various curriculum resources.
• Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
• Utilize public library resources.
• Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
• Tutor students on an individual basis.
Salary of 8,100AED- 8500 plus furnished accommodation, medical cover, annual flights, EOS benefits.
Experience: NQT or above experience
Start Date: August – 2017
Outstanding communication and writing skills
Good knowledge of MS Office
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Able to work in a team
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients – helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.