Viva HR Consultants
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
The Electrical & Lighting division of a Dubai-based business conglomerate with AED 1 Billion in revenue spread across diverse sectors like Construction, Commercial, Automotive, Retail etc.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
• To manage the financial accounting function of the Company as per Group policies.
• To supervise the work of the accounts department and to submit management reports on a timely basis.
• Oversees all petty cash transactions; oversees petty cash purchase analysis with necessary approval of General Manager.
• Oversees reconciliation of all monies collected on daily basis; supervises all day to day banking and posting of entries on computer.
• Jointly with Senior Accountant, checks costing details on purchase requisitions and local purchase orders prepared by Procurement Coordinator.
• Determines method of shipping of goods.
• Arranges clearing and forwarding of imports and exports.
• On arrival of goods, liaises with suppliers on damaged goods/discrepancies in orders; generates GRV’s.
• Supervises all debt collection and ensures Group credit control procedures are followed.
• Oversees preparation of all documents relating to Letters of Credit, liaises with bank as necessary and monitors progress.
• Responsible for administration of payroll and all employee-related matters.
• Responsible for maintenance contracts/purchase of all office equipment.
• Deals with external and internal auditors.
• Manages treasury function of Company and responsible for effecting timely payments to foreign suppliers.
• Perform all the activities in compliance with the Company’s QHSEMS and the assigns specific responsibilities.
• Comply and implement the local laws and client’s requirements related to QHSEMS aspects at workplace, as per the bestowed authority and responsibility.
• Be responsible for own and subordinate’s, well-being and the well-being of the environment.
• Carries out any additional tasks assigned (in line with qualifications and ability) by the Senior Manager.
Salary: SAR 15000 + Standard Benefits.
• Preference for Qualified or partly qualified CA, ACMA, ACCA, CPA.
• Relevant industry experience.
• Experience in startups.
• Experience in finalization of accounts and reporting.
• Experience with govt authorities, external auditors, and banking.
• Good Microsoft Excel skills.
• Good communication skills.
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \”Customer Delight\” which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.