• Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehousing & Int’l Freight
• Continuous Improvement & Strategic International Growth
• Diverse and superior category range; service & products
With global reach, our client is a highly networked regional and globally connected Supply Chain, 3PL and 4PL service provider.
As a major player, they are seen as a superior operator when it comes to the diversity of their logistics product and service range as well as being technologically progressive.
The opportunity requires a like minded professional to bring their expertise and be part of the Senior Executive Management team. As Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will oversee the long term vision and growth strategies of such products and services as well as supporting and leading the greater operations on a daily basis.
At high level this will involve your overseeing supply chain management, logistics and distribution across the global organization, embracing full Profit & Loss accountabilities whilst continuing to build the global logistics network to support international expansion and enhance customer engagement. You will provide Operational Leadership and Management to ensure accurate operational controls, measurement and reporting systems to support a safe, effective and reliable operation.
This role will offer an excellent remuneration package, management autonomy and opportunities to further cultivate a dynamic and growing business.
Further to this the COO will also be responsible for:
• Implementing and managing the operational budget
• Preparing, managing and communicating the operational strategy in support of the overarching company strategy
• Reviewing, developing and measuring key metrics for the operation
• Ensuring continuous delivery of services through management of service level agreements with end users and monitoring performance
• Ensuring the operation adheres to applicable laws, audits, and regulations
• Ensuring all current safety security practices, protocols, testing, audits and education plans are developed, maintained and communicated across the organization
To be considered for this senior leadership role it is essential you possess the following skills & experience
• 15+ years experience in a Senior Management role all of which has been gained from the logistics, transport or supply chain industry
• Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget / resource development and strategic planning.
• Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
• Strong business and commercial acumen with experience in managing a P&L
• Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and deliver through others
• Proven ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment with strong presentation, facilitation skills and excellent organisational and time management skill
• University degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or Business Masters degree preferred
• Ability and willingness to travel as business deems necessary
If your experience fits the above press apply and forward your targeted CV to us for an immediate response and confidential discussion.
For opportunities across our global office network we invite you to visit our website www.logisticsexecutive.com
About the Company
Logistics Executive Group is the acknowledged industry leader providing a suite of whole-of-lifecycle business services including Corporate Advisory, Executive Search and specialist Supply Chain and Logistics Training.
Since 1999, clients have trusted us to help recruit, build world-class leadership and drive business performance with integrated Corporate Advisory services.