A promising career awaits for an energetic professional with a passion to grow along with the organizational growth by joining our CM Team. The CRM Manager would report to the General Manager- Sales & Marketing and the key objective would be to plan, execute and follow up on customer retention campaigns through media, including text, mail, telemarketing etc. The CRM manager is responsible for retention campaigns from conceptualization to final marketing analysis.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
1. Manage the scheduling, testing and deployment of all customer email campaigns and e-newsletter ensuring all tracking codes are applied correctly to facilitate accurate performance monitoring.
2. Work closely with the Sales & Marketing Team to manage the weekly and monthly e-newsletters, ensuring the timely deployment of emails to maximize revenue potential.
3. Ensure that customers are well informed about ongoing promotions through intensive calls and text messaging and emails.
4. Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all customer touch points including the website, stores, competitions, and in store events (promotions)
5. Run data capture workshops with retail staff, educating them on the importance of capturing good quality data and it’s uses in driving customer retention and loyalty.
6. Develop a customer clientele program, targeting the highest value customers; support the sales and Marketing Manager in the development of a suite of email and direct mail communications including a welcome program for these customers.
7. Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
8. Handle client issues, complaints and comments in a timely and accurate procedure.
9. Maintain a complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
10. Develop and update client related reports.
11. Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business
– MBA in Marketing or business related qualification with at least 5 years experience in the same position,
– Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft packages, particularly in Excel.
– Proven experience working within CRM/Email marketing and or campaign management.
– Demonstrated experience in working with databases, data analysis, segmentation and email marketing platforms.
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Ability to manage project, organize and prioritize work to ensure completion of tasks.
– Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
– Possess analytical skills
– Interest in social media and on par with the digital world changes
– Self-motivated, driven and the desire to help.
– Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm when under pressure.
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.