Arcadis is the leading global design & consultancy firm for natural and built assets. Applying our deep market sector insights and collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services we work in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes throughout the lifecycle of their natural and built assets. We are 28,000 people active in over 70 countries that generate more than €3 billion in revenue. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
We are looking for an Omani Document Controller to provide administrative support according to Company’s document control systems. This role will be required to support the construction supervision team on a major water Transmission pipeline project. The Document Controller shall track, and monitor documents using standard document management programs to register documents, maintain databases, and produce logs, transmittals, and other reports as required.
• Maintain and manage all documents for project ensuring they are easily accessible and stored
• Coordinate all activities related to Document Control procedures in relation to storage of technical
• Input information into required registers ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
• Generate required document control reports
• Ensure that controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are given
• Maintain files and control logs as required by the company
• Manage incoming and outgoing document from both Client and Contractor
• Minimum Diploma in any relevant discipline
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Working knowledge of MS Office and related word processing, spread sheets, and database software
• At least 1 year in a similar role or administrative capacity
• Basic Experience within administrative support/document control
• Fluency in English is essential with excellent written English language skills
• Strong relationship management skills and personally confident to effectively address and influence stakeholders
• Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner
• Strong planning, organising and administrative skills
About the Company
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.