Manpower Middle East
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and be responsible for planning, executing and reporting on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance related audits.
• Plans financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
• Coordinates work with Risk, Legal & Compliance and other control-related activities and with others within Internal Audit.
• Conducts risk assessments and identifies controls in place to mitigate identified risks.
• Performs audit procedures to verify that controls are operating through testing and interviewing techniques.
• Analyses and concludes on effectiveness and efficiency of control environment.
• Identifies control gaps and opportunities for improvement.
• Documents the results of audit work in accordance with audit department and the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) standards.
• Prepares timely audit reports for executive management
• Acts as primary client liaison within Internal Audit for division heads.
• Ensure proper internal control measures are implemented
• Ensure integrity and accuracy in all company business transactions and reports
• Bachelor Degree as a minimum, ideally a professional Audit qualification
• 5 years minimum audit experience – Big 4 + industry
• FMCG industry internal audit experience is a MUST!
• Excellent knowledge of operational, financial and risk-based auditing attained through 3 to 5 years of progressive work experience with a focus on financial risk and regulatory requirements.
• Excellent understanding of the standards of the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and ability to fully comply with IIA standards
• Ability to manage projects and, when required, supervise auditors to follow sound internal control practices and to manage risks appropriately.
• Be adaptable and able to meet deadlines on assignments, juggle multiple demands
• Strong skills in negotiating, relationship building, problem solving, and timely problem escalation.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Detail oriented but able to quickly grasp the big picture
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions