– As HRBP, you will be responsible for the entire employee lifecycle management. This encompasses understanding the business/functional issues and driving HR activities like recruitment/selection, staffing, retention, compensation and employee benefits administration, employee relations, training and performance management.
Talent Management : Review and build capability and drive the performance management. Focus on retention of key talents. Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
Employee Champion : It is important for the incumbent to have the right balance between organization’s goals and employee’s cause. Should have the strength of character to take a stand as and when required.Ensure that the HR is perceived as an objective employee champion and a trusted partner.
The role is an individual contributor role
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Recruitment / Staffing
Functional Area:HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
HR Recruitment Employee Relations Hrbp Performance Management Talent Management Compensation Training Business Partnering Benefits Administration HR Business Partner
Desired Candidate Profile
– Master’s level HR Qualification preferred
– A minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience
Knowledge & Skills :
– Understanding of organizational dynamics and think and act as per Organization’s best interest
– Must be able to multi-task, deal with ambiguity, constantly adapt to a high-pressure environment, and thrive in chaos, in a highly dynamic environment.
– Able to work under pressure
– Out-of-the-box thinker
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM – HR/Industrial Relations
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Client of GenY Medium