Dubai Properties (DP)
• Manage the implementation of the strategic objectives and goals of mall management department in line with the mission of the company to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction and profitability for the business.
• Provide administrative support to leasing team to achieve leasing strategy and business and achieve the annual leasing objectives.
• Prepare capital plans with revenue and expense projections and ensure plans are implemented timely.
• Implement all processes and procedures for the effective management of mall activities using tenancy manuals, forms and templates developed for the same to ensure standard service to all clients.
• Ensure the application of and adherence to a robust quality management system so that all Service Level Agreements meet or exceed consumer expectations.
• Ensure preparation of all leasing, contracts and mall management agreements in compliance with the leasing and property services regulations and company policies and practices to ensure quality services and to protect the company from legal flaws and maximize profitability.
• Ensure the maintenance of records of tenancy and inventory of all available space with data on square footage and rentals to ensure smooth operations of tenancy.
• Manage the maintenance of the property and protect the same, ensuring adequate facilities like parking, waste management etc are taken care of to ensure efficient customer service.
• Coordinate with marketing department and develop marketing plans for enhancing the appeal of the mall in the region and provide services for the proper management of the same. Accountable for the development and implementation of the mall marketing program, sales analysis, corporate and merchant communication, and community public relations.
• Manage implementation of best practices in all relevant business functions e.g. Quality, HSE etc. so that all business requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality service to customers in line with the Service Level Agreements and the company vision, mission and strategy.
• Ensure smooth mall operations and positive relationship with the tenants, suppliers & contractors and constantly evaluate the retail tenancy mix and customer services within the mall, with the clear aim of providing customers with a superior shopping experience and thereby increasing demand for retail space and improve profitability and sales of the company.
• Coordinate with other departments to ensure that tenants are provided with adequate services to ensure client satisfaction.
• Coordinate with Customer Relations Executive to understand customer requirements and make action plans for improvement that ensures profitability and high level of customer satisfaction.
• Monitor the mall management industry trends on a regular basis and use marketing and customer relations reports to ensure the best practices of property management is offered to the clients.
• Prepare reports on mall services and management and submit to director on regular basis with advice on property improvements.
• Support the team in identifying areas of costs recovery and communicate for action.
• Monitor and mitigate delays in fit out for leased units.
• Support the section head in preparation of monthly reports on the financial performance of the department.
Graduate in any Discipline (Graduate in Business Management preferred).
Knowledge of mall/shopping centre management and services.
6 years in diverse Real Estate Field roles, including at least 3 years in Retail Mall Management.
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek