Your typical day at work:
• Teaching all areas of the primary curriculum;
• Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of primary-age pupils;
• Organising the classroom and learning resources and creating displays to encourage a positive learning environment;
• Planning, preparing and presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range within the class;
• Motivating pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation;
• Maintaining discipline;
• Preparing and marking work to facilitate positive pupil development;
• Meeting requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development;
• Providing feedback to parents and carers on a pupil’s progress at parents’ evenings and other meetings;
• Coordinating activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, and supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area;
• Working with others to plan and coordinate work;
• Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum;
• Organising and taking part in school events, outings and activities which may take place at weekends or in the evening;
Salary of 8,100AED- 8500 plus furnished accommodation, medical cover, annual flights, EOS benefits.
Experience: NQT or above experience
Start Date: August – 2017
Outstanding communication and writing skills
Good knowledge of MS Office
Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Able to work in a team
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients – helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.