The TSA Group has been instructed to search, select and secure the services of a strong GCC based candidate for this very lucrative role. Our client represents the best of the Middle East with expertise across numerous disciplines in the region. The Group is made up of strategically located businesses within the GCC region and only hires the best talent available.
PROJECT ENGINEER – MEP – CONTRACTING (Interiors / Fit Out)
Minimum 5 years as MEP Project Engineer
BSc degree in Engineering / Architecture
Reporting directly to the Project’s Manager, this roles responsibility is to check and follow up all material transfer from factory to sites as per the bill of quantities and cultists
The role will be workshop based in Dubai with regular travel to site
– In-charge for overseeing all Mechanical and Electrical works
– Ensure the MEP work carried out is as per approved shop drawing and within the time frame and progress of the approved construction program.
– Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment, fittings and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements
– Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
– Review consultant’s design and specification
– Complete responsibility to decide on day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including: scheduling of activities, assigning task to groups or individuals, accuracy of work conducted, supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
– Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
– Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP services drawings and service connection.
– Prepare shop drawing & material submittals for consultant’s approval.
– BSc degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Architecture / Construction Management
– Strong Oral & Written communications skills (English)
– Arabic speaker is an advantage
– Minimum 5 of years experience MEP Project Engineer with the Interiors Fit-Out projects
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.