Obermeyer Middle East GmbH
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Duties and Responsiblities
• Ensure that the organization’s Quality Management System (QMS) conforms to client, internal, ISO 9001 and regulatory/legal requirements.
• Investigate best practice systems and procedures to develop the company Quality systems;
• Suggest and implement streamlining improvements including the use of flow charts and pro-formas;
• Manage the Document Control functions in Head Office to a highly consistent and conforming system;
• Undertake internal audits to train staff and report on their implementation of the approved systems
• Conduct evaluation and reporting on vendor quality systems.
• Oversee inspections of incoming materials, ensuring they meet requirements.
• Manage the monitoring, measurement, and review of internal processes, especially those that affect the quality of the organizations product.
• Work with customers, employees, contractors, and outsourcing firms to develop product requirements.
• Report to top management of the performance of QMS
• Conduct periodic management review meetings
Quality Manager Qualification
• A Bachelors Degree in engineering or quality
• 10 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control. Current CQA or similar certification
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organizational, analytical, problem solving and managerial skills
• Experience with MS Office (especially excel). Project Management experience is a plus.
About the Company
Founded in Munich in 1958, the OBERMEYER Corporate Group now ranks as one of Germany`s largest independent engineering consultancies.
With more than 1300 employees in its numerous subsidiary and associated companies throughout Germany and in many countries abroad the OBERMEYER Group offers integrated planning for all fields of construction planning: buildings, transport as well as energy and environment.
Among our permanent staff are experts from the disciplines architecture, civil engineering, traffic planning, structural planning, supply engineering, electrical engineering and surveying as well as natural scientists, IT specialists, economists and business management experts.