Taylor Sterling is looking for an experience BIM Quantity Surveyor to join an award winning cost consultancy in Dubai. They are involved in high end high rise and infrastructure projectsin the Middle East.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Coordinating with site to ensure timely and accurate management of cost control activities on assigned client projects
– Coordinating with various project parties to ensure smooth and timely progress of cost control
– Managing client relationships for cost aspects of the projects assigned
– Ensuring timely cost reporting, analyses and actions and cost data archiving
– Keeping abreast of industry trends and best practices and applying the same for continuous improvements.
– Bachelor Degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
– Preference for candidates with a professional qualification e.g. MRICS
– 8+ years professional experience with international consultants in the Middle East
– Proven track record as BIM Quantity Surveyor within a cost consultancy firm
– Preference for UAE based candidates
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.