– Overall responsibility for the management of the reporting discipline within the PMO
– Accountable for uniform reporting throughout the business
– Accountable for Program data assurance delivered into the PMIS
– Accountable for effective communications across the PMO functions to ensure consistent reporting.
– Accountable for the administration and enforcement of the reporting cycle for the business.
– Accountable for coordinating all reporting interfaces between projects and the business and translate the business
requirements into the reporting framework
– Accountable for ensuring reports are analyzed and presented in such a way that they highlight key management issues and
opportunities to execute the program efficiently.
– Accountable for representing PMO reporting at board level.
– Accountable for facilitating the weekly/monthly meetings with management.
– Accountable for facilitating reporting forums with relevant parties.
– Accountable for providing support to Qatar Rail at external stakeholder forums
– Accountable for point of contact for receiving all reporting data from the business
– Accountable for reporting coordination of all reports from the PMO functions
– Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant Engineering discipline – Ideally Civil Engineering
– 20+ yrs of relevant experience in Planing and reporting.
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
– Extensive program/project controls experience
– Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
– Rail experience essential
– International experience necessary
– Excellent spoken and written English skills
About the Company:
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design & consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate more than 3 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.