Swisslinx Middle East
A Leading Yacht Rental Company requires a Business Coordinator to follow bookings and assist management.
• Booking coordination: welcome customers, show them the yachts, ensure they are comfortable and coordinate departures and arrivals.
• Reply to enquiries. This will require to be 100% informed about our Yacht, Limo, Food and Drinks packages with the objective to convince customers and close sales. Collect cash downpayments.
• Be responsible of yacht trips coordination: face situations and find out solutions.
• Promptly pick up phone calls, from customers and management
• To prepare weekly reports of professional activity, highlighting achievements versus objectives.
• To promote the best services to the clients, communicating corporate values.
• To keep clients database and clients enquiry Excel files updated
• To organize and maintain the Yacht Trip Calendar and Related Excel Updated.
• To be updated about current prices, promotions and offers on the various platforms and customer profiles
• To control on-board operations and to provide timely feedback.
• To ensure customers satisfaction to repeat business by following up and inviting to rate us on different platforms
• To sell and to perform own sales after obtaining own leads mainly from walk but also from restaurants, travel agencies, hotels etc.
• To share ideas on how to improve the service and the business
• To perform ad hoc tasks subjects to management’s requests i.e.: money collection, money deposit, Items collection, meeting setup, customers followup, etc.
• Any other duty may be assigned you from Management if business requires
Objectives: Yacht Bookings Coordination, Reply to Enquiries, Crossell, upsell, close the sales and perform own sales. Fill reports and assist management
Reporting to: Managing Directors
Subordinates: Yacht Crew
Other interactions: Yacht Captains, Partner Coordinator
Probation: 6 months
Working Hours: Flexible as per business demands, usually starting from afternoon until 10pm
Travel requirements: Not Required
Commission / Bonus: Applicable on own sales and number of leads closed
• Bachelor degree, preferably in communication, business or languages
• Networking and interpersonal skills (Emotional Intelligence)
• Organizational, Problem Solving skills
• MS Excel, Calendar
• Customer Service orientation
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.