The person is to develop Annual Audit Plan and to ensure successful completion of those audit engagements, from start to finish, involving review of Systems and Applications, Information Processing Facilities, Systems Development, Management of IT and Enterprise Architecture and Client/Server, Telecommunications, Data Privacy and Encryption; and Backups and Disaster Recovery.
– Ensures that duties are being carried efficiently and professionally in accordance with the company’s objectives and the International Internal Audit Standards.
– Perform information control reviews to include Data Centers, Networks, IT General Controls, IT Security, Project Management, Master Data Systems, Media Management, E-Commerce, PCI, Web Security, Data Privacy, Enterprise Architecture and Client/Server, Telecommunications Operating System, Encryption, Order Processing Systems, Data Quality/Integrity, Backups, etc.
– Perform data analytics to delve into data sources and establish best practices.
– Oversee and report on web-based analytical tools that gather information on website performance and customer behaviour. Assess the performance metrics to provide reports and recommendations.
– Develop global audit methodologies and strategic audit initiatives for new technologies and emerging initiatives such as mobile, CRM, digital, and cyber security.
– Reports on high risk e-Commerce initiatives, containing analysis of controls and recommendations.
– Advise on best practices for Business Continuity, Work Group Recovery, Pandemic and Disaster Recovery Planning.
– Analyse Information Security and IT technical problems in the context of business objectives and recommend practical solutions.
– Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo. Promote efficient practices by recommending improvements in processing capability, user interface, and security designs.
– Develop the Annual Risk Assessment and Annual Audit Plan.
– Develop Audit programs that address both IT General Controls and specific business processes risks, based on IT audit best practices (COBIT, ITIL, etc.); and also to provide assurance that the following aligned towards the achievement of overall corporate objectives as stated:
– Ensure that audit assignments are conducted in accordance with the International Auditing Standards and Professional Code of Ethics.
– Demonstrate effective time management skills by ensuring that audit work is completed timely while handling multiple jobs and maximize productivity.
– Produce a draft and final audit report within the agreed timeframe and present the findings of that report ensuring that audit findings are transparent and are fully supported with evidence.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:IT Software – eCommerce , Internet Technologies
Audit Manager Audit auditing COBIT ITIL International Auditing IT infrastructure design Network Security Network Operations SQL
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Com – Commerce, B.B.A – Management, B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– University graduate in Accounting/Finance/ Information Technology/ MIS or related professional qualification.
– CIA, CISA, CISSP or CISM or other equivalent qualification.
– Minimum 8 – 10 years of professional experience in the auditing field (Experience in Big4 will be given due weight-age). Of which, at least 2-3 in auditing e-commerce environment.
– Experience in testing General IT Controls, Information Security, Data Center, Network Operations.
– Extensive knowledge of IT infrastructure design and operation including networks.
– Technical knowledge in Internet Security, infrastructure, servers, and network devices.
– Sufficient knowledge and understanding of COBIT and ITIL guidance framework.
– Understanding of key database technologies.
– Experience in data analysis using ACL/SQL/Excel.
– Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in area of e-commerce.
– Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
One of our Clients a Multi Billion Dollar Group venturing into E-Commerce Business