A global cosmetic & fragrance business is seeking a Training Manager to cover the GCC and Egypt. We are looking for an experienced trainer who has previously worked with Luxury brands and who ideally has Middle East experience. This role reports into the Head of Training & Retail Education. The Training Manager will be responsible for educating Beauty Advisors, Supervisors, Distributor Trainers, Retailer Staff, and Boutique Staff across a varied topics such as Luxury Industry Basics (Fine Fragrances), Brand and Product Knowledge, Selling Skills, Luxury Customer Service, Latest Industry Trends, and Grooming & Behavioural Guidelines.
* Assess the training needs of the market and feedback into regional (Middle East)
* Customize and adapt the training material provided by global & regional to address the needs of the market and the target audience (BAs, Different Retailer Staff, Boutique Staff, Freelancers, Supervisors, Distributor Trainers
* Deliver the yearly regional Middle East training calendar in the market.
* Assess the effectiveness of the trainings through feedback from trainers, supervisors and attendees.
* Evaluate the retention and learning of the attendees through tests.
* Recommend new training material and approaches to regional (Middle East) to cover emerging industry trends and market needs.
* Conduct regular field coaching sessions with the trainers, supervisors and BAs.
* Assess the performance of the BAs and work on developing the knowledge and skills through the training calendar.
* Work in close coordination with Sales Team, Trade Marketing Team and Head of Training & Retail Education.
* Training experience in the Luxury Retail industry
* Excellent presentation and communication skills
* Passionate about luxury beauty industry
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word & Excel
* Proficient in English (spoken & written). Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Carter Murray is a specialist recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of marketing professionals into professional services firms, the financial services sector, multi-national corporations and global brands from our offices in London, Dubai and Sydney. Carter Murray is a member of The SR Group, a specialist global recruitment consultancy founded in 1987, operating in the niche markets of Taxation, Legal, HR and Marketing recruitment. From the worlds largest companies to small owner-managed businesses, we recruit at all levels for a complete cross-section of clients. Our clients include the full range of UK and international professional services firms and financial services companies. We recognise that they expect an exceptional level of service and a real knowledge of todays highly specialised market.Each of our consultants personally manages their own clients and specialises in specific areas of this key marketplace. We take the time to really understand both parties needs and provide focused and consistent advice.