Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Crime in Hyderabad / Housewife dies of electrocution

Housewife dies of electrocution

Power_Electricity

A 28-year-old woman died of electrocution in Jeedimetla police limits.

The victim, D. Amba Vamma, got electrocuted while trying to put clothes on a wire for drying at her residence in Jeedimetla on Wednesday night. She died on the spot. She was a native of Nizamabad district. (INN)

Read Also

Crime-against-Women

Youth attacks ex-wife with razor blade

8