User Interface Design-Web Professionals
– To work closely with all the stakeholders.
– Create high-end visual interfaces for consumer facing web experiences and applications while adhering to best practices and trending visual standards.
– Manage the UI / UX end of all projects.
– To create paper and pencil sketches/wireframes and come up with interactive solutions.
– To design pixel perfect designs and work to get them interaction-ready.
– Consider and leverage all available insights including market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings in all design activities.
– To use data as much as possible to make better design decisions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
HTML UX Usability Web Technologies Market Analysis Photoshop Illustrator HTML5 CSS3 User Interface Design
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Desired Skills and Experience
Minimum 2 years- Experience
– Design Tools: Mastery of Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash.
– Conceptual understanding of User Interface Design and the Design Process.
– Drawing skills/Animation are desired skills.
– Hands-on Experience in Responsive Design & Twitter Bootstrap is an added advantage.
– Formal education in interaction plus design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is an added advantage.
Flyin.com exists to provide you with everything you need for exploring, planning and purchasing an entire trip. It is the first and only ‘Online Travel Agency’ in Saudi Arabia. It offers an integrated travel services and innovative solutions for people residing in Saudi Arabia, across the Middle East and around the world.