L3 – Job Description: Design, develop, unit-test, and integrate upper-layer, Linux telecommunications software in a multi-threaded environment.
– Provide support to customer-engineering team and end customers.
– Understand and implement high-level customer requirements and translate those into high-quality design and implementation in a time-critical fashion.
– Work with SIT teams to explain implementation and troubleshoot issues.
– Be able to function both independently as well as function as part of a larger team Adhere to all development standards, processes, and procedures, including configuration management.
Responsibilities: Skills/Experience: L3- Experience Desired Strong background in working with large software codebases, being able to quickly understand the implementation and enhance algorithms and features as well as debug existing software.
– Strong LTE Layer3 experience, particularly RRM and RRC. C++ and C programming experience (both required).
– Strong knowledge of Linux user-space programming and pthreads.
– Experience with LTE air-interface debug and analysis tools desirable (Aeroflex, Sanjole, wireshark, etc).
– Experience in commercialization of software, in particular stabilization.
– Excellent communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
C C++ Algorithms Linux RRC LTE WireShark Programming Layer 3 L3
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Mirafra Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd
Leading client of Mirafra Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd