Thursday , October 20 2016
Home / Crime / Man consumes acid, dies

Man consumes acid, dies


In an incident occurred under Begumpet police station limits, a 60-year-old man died after accidentally consuming bathroom acid. According to police, the deceased, G. Narayana R/O NBT Nagar, came to his house in on Sunday night and in inebriated condition he consumed acid while mistaking it for water. He was immediately rushed to Gandhi Hospital where doctors declared him brought dead.

Read Also


UP: SP leader booked for molesting teacher in Ghaziabad