This is with regarding to job Opening for Manager, Software Engineering Support for Hyderabad.
– Primarily experience as a Support Delivery manager helping resolve customer issues for the CA Global Delivery offerings.
– Coordinate with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to drive issue resolution & customer satisfaction.
– Experience in leading a Team of Engineers to deliver fixes for the customizations built on top of CA products.
– Good to be Hands-on working knowledge of multiple CA products.
– Review scorecard metrics and customer feedback on customer issues to identify support process improvements and quality improvements.
– Develop and implement process improvements to achieve goals, improve product quality and product support ability.
– Reviews margins for the support projects, prepares support quotes and works with Accounts Director for timely recognition of revenue.
Please let us know your interest and share us your updated profile to [email protected]
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming , Maintenance
Role Category:Project Management
Customer Satisfaction Issue Resolution
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MCA – Computers, M.Sc – Any Specialization, Computers
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job description above
CA (India) Technologies Private Limited
CA Technologies is world’s 5th largest independent software product company, leading IT management product space. The majority of Global Fortune 500 companies rely on CA Technologies to manage their evolving IT ecosystems. Founded in 1976, CA Technologies serves customers virtually in every country in the world and reported fiscal year 2011 revenue of $4.5 billion.
CA Technologies has its presence in 150 offices in more than 45 countries and is headquarters in the United States. India Technology Center is based in Hyderabad hosting 1700 employees, 30% of R&D workforce operates from our India office. Hyderabad office is spread across in 30+ acres land with state of art facilities like Recreation rooms, GYM, Yoga area, Tennis Courts, Basketball Court, Volley ball court, football field, and cricket pitch. For more details please go through our website www.ca.com.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:Ms.Anitha Mishael
Contact Company:CA (India) Technologies Private Limited
Address:115/1, 115/6, APIIC Financial District IT Park,Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, RR District,Hyderabad,Telangana,India 500032
Reference Id:123862 – Hyderabad