Monday , December 5 2016
Home / Crime / Minor girl accidentally catches fire, dies

Minor girl accidentally catches fire, dies

Saudi girl drank petrol and burnt herself into fire for not getting Marriage Permission

A minor girl suspiciously succumbed to burn injuries at Sayeedabad. According to Sayeedabad police, 8-year-old Sania Begum, D/O of Mohammed Ismail, R/O Singareni Colony was a student. On February 26, she was burning the garbage near her house when she accidentally caught fire. She died on Monday while undergoing treatment. Police has registered a case and investigations are underway.

Siasat news

Read Also

atm-heartattack

Bystanders watch as man dies of heart attack in ATM queue

8