Natural Language Processing/ Algorithm Development Engineer – Life Sciences Space (4-10 yrs)
– Minimum of 4-8 year experience in software development OR algorithm development using NLP, SVM, Machine learning concepts. Expertise in the use of a high-level programming language such as C, C++, R, Python or Perl for complex data analysis is required. Experience in relational database and web application development is a plus.
– Proven experience in data mining and machine learning and/or statistics
– Demonstrated capabilities and hands-on experience in machine learning, text analytics, data integration, NLP and semantic search
– The candidate should identify the current gaps in the strategies & methodology and able to come up with improvements in the practiced procedures.
– Proven expertise in defining and validating computational approaches to generate hypotheses using multivariate, Bayesian and machine learning approaches is required
Got some Queries
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:Analytics & Business Intelligence
Role Category:Analytics & BI
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
C Natural Language Processing Python C++ NLP Algorithm Development Text Analytics Machine Learning R Data Analysis Algorithm PhD Data Scientist Perl Analytics
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualifications: M.Tech/ PhD, in Computer Science, Mathematics, or Statistics
UG: Any Graduate
PG:M.Tech – Any Specialization, Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) – Any Specialization, Computers, Maths, Statistics
Doctorate:Ph.D – Computers, Maths, Statistics
Excelra Knowledge Solutions
Excelra Knowledge Solutions (formerly GVK Informatics) is a leading Informatics Solutions company that leverages its extensive scientific knowledge base, technology and relevant domain expertise to provide intelligent data and analytics solutions to customers globally.