Pre-sales engineers work for AIT that sells technology products and services to business clients. These engineers work in partnership with Sales Account Managers to help customers determine the best technology solutions to meet their business needs in the areas of data, voice and video networks, security, storage and servers. While the sales manager works through contract terms, the pre-sales engineer makes product and service recommendations and educates customers on how each will provide business value.
A pre-sales engineer supports the sales process. This engineer serves as a technology adviser to both prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts. Successful pre-sales engineers display a strong commitment to developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships. The ability to understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions are critical skills.
• Provides technical expertise in analyzing client’s requirements.
• Develops solutions based on analysis of business and technical requirements.
• Develops product Bill of Material (BoM) based on client requirements.
• Develops project scope to include work services estimate, services, resource assignments and allocations, and statements of work for assigned projects.
• Prepares sales quotations and technical responses to Request of Quotation (RFQs) & Request for Information (RFIs) and Request for Proposals (RFPs).
• Excellent writing skills and documentation development ability.
• Experience designing, architecting and planning routing, switching and data center solutions using Cisco, Dell and HP solutions.
• 3+ years-related experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
• Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification.
• Experience with Cisco Commerce Workspace (CCW).
- Job Location:
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry:
- Information Technology
- Company Type:
- Employer (Private Sector)
- Job Role:
- Employment Status:
- Full time
- Employment Type:
- Monthly Salary Range:
- Number of Vacancies:
- Career Level:
- Mid Career
- Years of Experience:
- Residence Location:
- Egypt; India; Pakistan; Philippines; Saudi Arabia
- Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
About This Company:
AIT is a leading company in the field of information technology supplies full integrated solutions through variable chains of products and applications consulting services developed by adopting best technologies through different partnerships with globally well known brands such as Oracle and Microsoft, following the best paths in introduction and development approved and adopted from the software engineering institute (SEI) in USA, the company is already a (CMMI) certified, which is providing, confidence, and reliability to our products and services.