Arranging appointments with diagnostic labs, doctors, pharmacists and hospital, other health provider (ambulance service, blood bank etc), non health provider (gym, spa etc)which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling;
2) Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff;
3) Building and maintaining positive working relationships with providers.
4) Keeping detailed records of all contacts;
5) Reaching (and if possible exceeding) sales targets;
6) Planning work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with HO.
7) Generally, medical sales executives have their own regional area of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions;
8) Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
9) Keeping up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with providers during presentations;
10) Monitoring competitor activity and competitors’ products;
11) Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and
talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
Salary:INR 2,75,000 – 4,25,000 P.A
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical , Healthcare , R&D , Pharmaceuticals , Biotechnology
Role Category:Medical Professional
Medfit is hiring Medical Representative for Hyderabad.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
1.Candidate from Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry will be preferred.
2. Must have knowledge in Hyderabad territory with regards to Hospital, Pharmaceutical & Doctors.
3. Sound understanding of Sales, Marketing and networking principles.
4. Ability to meet sales target and be a team player.
5. Ability to think outside the box and see the big picture
6. Feedback of competitors & own strategies to management
7. Keen to succeed
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Pleasing personality & customer focusing values
10. Excellent convincing skills
11. Highly energetic and Target driven
12. Must have knowledge of Microsoft excel and Microsoft PowerPoint, Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, hospitals and external healthcare sources.
13. Follow-up with prospective clients to help them in decision making process.
14. Follow-up with prospective clients for closure and payment.
Medfit Blueline Infomatics Pvt. Ltd
BLUELINE Infomatics PVT LTD is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 400 people serving clients in more than 8 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, BLUELINE collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments
Medfit is a noble initiative by BLUELINE Infomatics Pvt. Ltd. It is here with an idea to transform the whole healthcare system into the most organised, seamless, flawless & unparallel process in India and beyond. Medfit’s core competence lies in digitizing and maintaining the health records of its members for ready reference, anytime – anywhere, which facilitates fastest possible treatment initiative in any healthcare setup. We boast of having the largest number of network service providers (hospitals, diagnostic labs, pharmacy, blood banks, ambulance AND Doctors) in our network.
View Contact Details:
Recruiter Name:Payel Mukherjee
Contact Company:Medfit Blueline Infomatics Pvt Ltd
Website:https:// www.medfit.co.in & www.bluelinein.com