NEW DELHI: A woman on a social media site claimed that her HTC Desire 10 Pro exploded burning her fingers and giving her an infection in the eye.
The victim, Nidhi Kapoor on June 28th posted a picture on Facebook showing a bandaged hand with a post that recalled the horrific incident involving her HTC Desire 10 Pro.
The HTC Desire user maintained that the phone exploded randomly was neither on charging nor being used.
21st June 2017, my HTC 10 exploded which burned my fingers and gave an infection in the eye. I purchased on 17th january…
HTC says it’s concerned about the incident reported on social media and are promising thorough investigation in the matter.
When Gadgets 360 contacted HTC for comment, the Taiwanese smartphone maker provided the following statement, “HTC is aware of the customer’s report and we are working to investigate as quickly as possible. As always, our customer’s safety is a top priority.”