A leading semi government company based in Abu Dhabi is looking for an Accountant (Associate Manager level) to join their Finance team.
This is a stand alone role working within the finance team and ultimately will assist the Chief Financial Officer in managing the accounting activities to ensure operations and maintenance and reporting of accurate financial records. This role reports to the CFO..
– Qualified Accountant (ACA preferred)
– 6 to 8 years experience in the fields of accounting and / or financial management
– Bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting from a recognised university.
– Understanding of financial audits, budgeting, financial statements, financial modelling etc
– Knowledge of financial management systems processes and controls.
– Knowledge of IFRS accounting practices and principles
– Strong working knowledge of Oracle
– Fluency in Arabic and English
About the Company:
Morgan Coles provide personnel solutions to a wide range of industries, understanding that a specialised approach to sourcing for the forever changing and emerging Middle East is the key to forming sustained business relationships. Morgan Coles transact across most industry sectors, but have a targeted approach to companies that reside in the Banking Financial Services and Oil & Gas sectors.
Morgan Coles has personnel solutions designed to help:
Hire contract and temporary specialists
Recruit senior professionals for permanent placement
Provide knowledge in managing your workforce and costs
Business seeking additional Visa Allocation
HR Consultancy services including Payroll and PRO Services