Abu Dhabi, UAE
PURPOSE: To meet and exceed sales targets and increase awareness of services offered under Waste Management Services business among new and existing clients.
• Strive to meet and exceed sales targets set by the department within acceptable profit margin while ensuring continuous business improvement and customer satisfaction.
• Handle key account management with regard to sales, customer service and profitability.
• Assist in preparing business plan, tenders, strategies, etc for presentation to clients.
• Responsible for sales reports, meetings and management reports.
• Follow applicable ISO procedures and collectively meet sales, quality and environmental objectives.
• Ensure department’s sales procedures are being adhered to and copies of all quotations are being safely maintained with related supporting documents.
• Supervise daily activities and reporting procedures of customer service coordinators.
• Assign queries to customer service coordinators; supervise and maintain lead enquiry tool.
• Oversee and authorize Quotations and Job Orders.
• Maintain awareness on competitors’ movements in the market, latest market trends and upcoming projects in the region.
• Follow up on completion of credit facility formalities with major new clients.
• Create business opportunity by conducting regular marketing drive and campaigns for all sectors.
• Look for new business opportunities through various sources and follow leads provided by other departments.
• Liaise with other departments of the Company to explore any opportunity of cross- selling.
• Co-ordinate with operations and QHSE department in the event of complaints received from clients.
• Assist Finance department through debt follow up with major clients.
• Attend business related exhibitions, seminars and public meetings for business networking.
• Other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
• Be a graduate
• Have previous experience in Facility Management or Waste Management industry
• Have valid UAE driving license
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be willing to work in AUH
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.