Reporting to the Managing Director with matrix reporting to headquarters, the Brand Marketing Manager will have full P/L responsibility for their Brand and will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to maximize sales volume and profitability through brand/product management, including positioning and pricing strategy. Key responsibility of this position is to target and maintain a profitable defined segment share as well as assist with the development of positioning strategies to fully exploit segments potential in the Middle East markets.
• Owner of local Brand marketing communications strategy
• Together with headquarters, responsible for annual/quarterly Marketing Plans for the Middle East.
• Manage all regional Advertising Programs, activities and budget with the agencies of record and optimize marketing investment among the Brands
• Ensure the right product configuration and product availability in the markets, identify and develop product opportunities to grow the business and to fully exploit segment potential in the various ME markets
• Evaluate key performance indicators of the region brand product files, regional price/ profit files by market and by model and develop & recommend retail/tactical incentives in view of the competitive activities
• Provide product information to distributors in a timely manner
• Provide commercial parameters for future product programs to product planning ensuring future products meet specific market requirements for all 11 unique Middle East markets
• Perform competitive analysis and develop product pricing strategy in order to maximize sales and profits and to ensure profitability by model
• Establish sales targets by model and by market defining together with sales the incentives needed to achieve sales objective
• Liaise with headquarters to ensure regional compliance and requirements are communicated on timely basis
• Preparation of market share analysis reports for periodic review and annual planning
• Acquire a comprehensive understanding of corporate vehicle specification and ordering systems as well analysis of related trends
• Conduct special analysis of new model sales and volume opportunities
• Ensure product quality is in line with GSO (Gulf Standard Organization) standards.
• University Degree in Business Management/Sales & Marketing (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Minimum of 7 years experience working in product marketing automotive industry
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Language: English, Arabic (Advantage)
• Excellent analytical and financial skills with the ability to use data to build a compelling business case
• Ability to study, analyze and interpret complex activities and/or information in order to improve new practices or develop new approaches.
• Strong decision-making skills with an eye for strategic enhancement of the business.
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills to understand and address issues across multiple disciplines
• Advanced project management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership abilities engaging with individuals at all levels and across various regions of the organization.
• Professional demeanor and behavior combined with a proactive and driven approach
About the Company
Recruitment Solutions Beyond Boundaries
At Aquila Consulting we believe in exceptional, result-orientated, professional services for our clients and job seekers alike. Trusted partners, providing practical, targeted solutions, our experienced consultants work collaboratively to engage talented individuals with business critical roles.
We provide expertise across a diverse range of industries and functions, and are partners for senior, highly confidential, technical and niche / hard to fill roles including:
C-Suite and Board Level Search, Senior / Executive Level Search, Technical / Specialty Search, Account Management and, Nationalisation
For our clients, the difference is the rigor and passion Aquila consultants bring to the process. We deliver a high degree of personalised service, employing a thorough and systematic approach, with the agility required in a rapidly changing environment. We understand that placing candidates into business critical roles in your organisation is a hugely important commitment that can affect short, medium and long term performance.
For our candidates, we pride ourselves on building relationships every step of the way. We aim to create an experience that is collaborative, consultative, informative and responsive, ultimately assisting you in finding and securing your next career goal.