A global construction company with operations across four continents is looking for an IT Business Analyst – HR Systems. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a dynamic and global team. The role is based in Dubai with stakeholders across Europe and Asia. Candidates based internationally are strongly recommended to apply for this position.
The IT Business Analyst will join a fast paced, dynamic, global team. The role is located in Dubai and is integrated as part of a larger IT team. The successful candidate will possess very strong HR system knowledge and ideally solid experience with Workday. Must have a minimum of 4 years relevant work experience and the ability to work autonomously.
* Act as the point of contact between the business, the applications support team and vendors
* Identify issues, improvements in HR systems and processes
* Identify solutions that balance regional needs and global consistency
* Understand the requirements of the business and propose alterations/additions to the systems
* Documentation and testing of HR systems and other enhancements
* Amend Business Processes and configure security policies/groups
* Strong HR System knowledge, Workday experience is highly preferred
* Minimum 5 years of experience within a similar function
* Experience in Talent/Performance, Compensation and/or Absence modules of Workday desirable
* Able to work flexible hours with teams across various global locations and time zones
* System implementation and/or support experience
* Understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management
If you are interested in this role, please apply today,
About the Company:
Robert Walters is one of the world’s largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We’ve helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.