CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the holding group/ company.
Diversified regional holding group
• Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
• Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends and forecasts.
• Take hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
• Evaluates and advises on the impact of long range planning, introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and seek full range of business solutions.
Competitive as per market
• 15 years or more as Top Finance executive, at least 5 years as CFO/ Director
• Candidate must have related work experience in Group of Companies with diverse sectors/business lines.
• ACCA,CMA, CPA, CFA, MBA preferred/required.
• Arabic speake and duel passport holder preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world\’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.