We are looking for a Civil Project Engineer (Rail/Metro) to work for a main contractor on the Doha Metro in Qatar.
– Civil Project Engineer (Rail/Metro)
– Responsible to prepare, review and submit construction documents
– Assisting and reporting to Senior Project Engineer
– Responsible to prepare required reports and update documents
– Working for the Construction Department
– Prepare required construction documents
– Follow up submissions and respond comments from consultant/client
– Review documents from subcontractor and coordinate with them to make documents ready for submission
– Prepare submission list, status reports or follow up list
– Prepare required drawings by using AutoCAD
– Visit site time to time and coordinate with site teams
– Assisting to Senior Project Engineer
– Civil Engineering degree
– At least 8 years work experience with contractor companies
– Must have Rail / Metro project experience
– Experience in Gulf Countries (Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia)
– Have knowledge about civil works, construction materials, equipments
– Can prepare required method statements, material approvals, plans and schedules
– Can review documents from subcontractor and do necessary coordination with subcontractors for submission
– Can use MS Office Programs, AutoCAD, Adobe and other office programs
– Can draft letters and respond comments by official channel.
About the Company:
Quinn & McGrath Services Limited is a leading construction & engineering resourcing company specialising in placing construction personnel in the UK and Overseas.
We have a proven track record in the placement of permanent professionals covering a broad range of disciplines including Civil Engineering, Construction, Fit Out, Project Management, Health & Safety, Design and Planning management, QA/QC, Architectural and consulting Engineering.