Job Title : Cloud Service Manager – AED 30,000-AED 35,000 per month – UAE
Job Purpose :To manage the development and implementation of IT service and support policies, processes, and delivery ensuring compliance and optimal performance provided business users across the business.
Cloud Service Framework
• Design, develop, review, refine and continuously monitor Key Cloud service delivery Models and IT standards to ensure quality SLA based service from the key cloud service providers to all businesses.
• Monitor compliance with the standard IT service delivery framework, policies, and procedures to ensure full compliance across all vendors and respective Teams
• Develop mechanisms (reports, meetings and forums) for Service Level communication to all the relevant Business units.
Cloud Service Management & Delivery
• Design, develop, review, refine and continuously monitor the cloud service delivery framework, operating procedures and IT standards to ensure effective IT service delivery for business users.
• Define Service Levels for all cloud Service providers, devise mechanism and integration points for Service management tools and systems.
• Liaise with IT peers across the business to provide support and guidance on IT service delivery issues and to assist in building capabilities.
Performance Monitoring and Improvements
• Design, implement and manage KPI reporting to measure the quality and effectiveness of company’s Cloud Service Providers.
• Design, develop and implement Service Availability Model for support to IT Service decision support system.
• Identify and lead service improvement initiatives to enhance IT service delivery performance and efficiencies and implementing cost reductions.
• Recommend the services of external service providers to support company’s in sourcing and appointing appropriate IT services and support.
• Define service level agreements for all contracted external IT service providers, and monitor the implementation to ensure alignment with company’s set standards and expectations.
• Facilitate performance reviews of all external service providers and suppliers of IT services and goods to companies to ensure performance is in line with business requirements, and identified issues are addressed.
• Develop all related reports and statements in a comprehensive, accurate and timely manner, and meet business and functional requirements and standards.
Years Of Experience
Minimum 8-10 experience in Cloud technology and Cloud based Service Management or related IT role.
• Strong knowledge of Cloud architecture and Service Models.
• Strong negotiating skills.
• Contract management and service level agreement management skills.
• Analytical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Teamwork skills.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000‘s of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.