The TSA Group has been instructed to search, select and secure the services of a very experienced Commercial Manager to Head up a large firm, as a major player within the UAE. They are increasing their projects in the region and require a very strong and professional person to Head and lead this division.
This role will report directly to the CFO, with a main objective will be to oversee the timely, contract management, negotiations, tender documentation, variations, etc…
Responsible for managing the portfolio of wide ranging products to B2B and B2C customers. Set-up robust distributor network (primarily for wholesale) across GCC.
Understand the market, clients and the competition and implement sales strategies. Understands the company reputation and ensures to retain the image by continually enhancing the organisation’s performance.
Lead and support the development of policies, process and procedures for managing the worker related issues and provide guidance and support.
– Resolving contractual and commercial problems
– Discovering areas that are not in-keeping with regulation practices
– Offering direction and instruction
– Risk assessment
– Reviewing and developing operational process flows
– Ensuring that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
– Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
– Overseeing financial KPIs
– Understand the market, customer and the competition. Setup distributor, wholesale and retail network and create sales execution strategies. Manage assigned partners and drive revenue generation
– Develops negotiating strategies, identify risks and potential and uncover opportunities and establishes new accounts
– Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
– Lead the Direct sales focus. Leads all aspects of the sales process, while calling upon other company sales resources to assist in solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation and consistently achieve /exceed the sales targets
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information. Recommends changes by evaluating results and competitive developments
– Degree in Finance / Engineering / Commercial Management.
– 10 years experience as Construction industry.
– Functional & Behavioural Competencies Required Negotiation and bringing deals to closure Ability to build strong client relationships.
– Ability to perform under ambiguity and fast-paced environment.
– Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution, accountability mindset.
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that ‘extra mile’ is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures ‘peace of mind’ for clients and candidates a like.