Manpower Middle East
The Communication Manager acts as the link between the Importers, Regional Office, Headquarter and Creative/Media Agencies. Is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring regional ATL measures to further strengthening the brand. The position reports to the Marketing Manager.
• Steer Regional office and importers marketing communication activities in liaison with creative/media and digital agencies.
• Support Importers Marketing Managers with regards to annual marketing planning e.g. through providing media/communication and customer data.
• Review local marketing plans, identify areas for improvement, derive individual action plans and monitor execution throughout the year.
• Monitor regional and individual importer media spend on monthly basis.
• Develop annual media lay down based on annual marketing plan in liaison with media agency.
• Steer brand monitor study in liaison with central COCs and derive action plans for the individual importer.
• Steer sales literature ENG/ARB, including monitoring of importer ordering process.
• Support CRM Manager in regards to online CRM functionalities and processes.
• BS/MS degree in business administration / marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Marketing field with focus on Communication, preferably in the automotive industry.
• Professional, structured, driven and credible. Interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Very good PC skills: MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Fluent in English; Arabic knowledge an advantage.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
IT & Telecommunications
Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
Banking, Finance & Legal
Sales & Business Development
Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
Human Resources & Training
Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
Managed Service Provider Solutions
Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
Outsourced Staffing Solutions