– Provide oversight of the Indian corporate finance team performing the day-to-day accounting functions, cost plus invoicing, payroll, treasury, AP, & T&E processing, budgeting and forecasting, statutory reporting, audits, and US corporate reporting.
– Manage the financial compliance responsibilities related to tax and ROC filings, as well, as the banking relationships
– Assist the India CFO with transformation and cost saving strategies, monthly business updates to the India leadership, board presentations and various other ad hoc analyses and projects.
– Develop and implement solutions to improve efficiency and effectiveness functions.
– Provide project support on strategic initiatives.
– Collect, report, and monitor productivity and process level data for the established KPI’s and SLA’s to ensure accuracy and delivery by the team.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Top Management
Accounting Functions Corporate Finance Auditing Budgeting Taxation Cfo Treasury Financial Control Banking Forecasting
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Skills and Qualifications:
– Experience with the India Controllership function, preferably with a global in-house center.
– Strong knowledge of accounting principles and ability to apply advanced concepts and policies.
– Proficient with Excel (formulas, pivot tables, etc.); familiarity with PeopleSoft Financials a plus.
– Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to interact with all levels of personnel and management.
– Ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment.
– Excellent analytical skills, comfort with financial details, as well as, big picture issues.
– Solutions oriented-problem solver.
– Strong customer and team management focus.
– CA or CPA with work experience in a financial role.
– 12+ years of experience working with accounting and general ledger related responsibilities.
Leading Client Of Antrors HR Solutions
Leading Client Of Antrors HR Solution