Inspire Selection is recruiting a young, career-hungry, young and ambitious Financial Planning Analyst for our client in the FMCG industry.
SALARY: AED 20-23K / month
Due to diversification of the existing team, our client has asked us to target candidates from Europe or the Arab countries only.
• Ensure that the monthly management reports are analysed and circulated on time.
• Prepare variance analysis explaining the reasons for major movements in revenue & expenses between budget, actual and previous month.
• Highlight areas of improvement within the business from a cost control perspective.
• Closely work with FC to complete Annual Budget & Quarterly Forecasts.
• Support FC by providing accurate management accounting information for pricing decisions.
• Prepare financial justification for all capital expenditure proposals submitted by FC.
• Adhoc reports and analysis as required by the Management.
• Candidates should have proven experience in FP&A (3 years in this role) working for a multinational company.
• FMCG industry
• Fully chartered accountant
• Western, European or Arabic nationals
• Living in Dubai currently
• Aged 25-30 yrs
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and employs highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Facilities Management, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.