– Generate fixed income investment ideas, scanning across global bond markets with focus on emerging markets
– Deep dive credit analysis of potential and existing portfolio investments covering all aspects of the security (spreads, covenants, structure, swaps, hedges, etc.), issuer (cash-flows, ratings, appropriations, etc.) and macro factors (country, enforcement risks, trends, etc.)
– Prepare and present detailed Investment Note for approval by the fund manager/team leader.
– Regular (daily and weekly) updates on fixed income strategy, macro factors, trends, fixed income securities pricing, portfolio positioning, greeks, and market dynamics
– Develop relationships with sell-side analysts, company management, and other industry experts to support investment thesis
– Seeking arbitrage or hedging opportunities (through F&O, special situations, etc.) and determining appropriate pyramiding up/down of investments
– Assist in trade execution, compliance and reporting
– Diligent monitoring of holdings to ensure credit profiles and returns remains consistent with firm expectations
– Assist fund manager through market alerts, algorithms, and network of relationships
– Support marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of various analytical reports, bench-marking, presentations, et al.
Reporting to Chief Investment Officer and Team Leader
Please note that all applicants would be required to qualify written test, to submit an investment proposal on fixed income security (investment grade, medium duration, greeks & relative valuation), and to pass an interview.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Financial Services , Banking , Investments , Insurance
Role Category:Financial Services/Stock Broking
Positioning Credit Analysis Team Leading Fixed Income Securities Relative Valuation Fund Management Fixed Income trends
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: B.Tech/B.E. – Any Specialization, B.Sc – Maths
PG:CA, MBA/PGDM – Finance, M.A – Economics
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
– CFA or Chartered Accountant or MBA (Finance) from a top-tier business school or MA (Economics) or B.Tech. from top-tier engineering school or B.Sc. (Mathematics).
– Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience of investing into fixed income securities and/or derivatives.
– Candidates with investment experience in investment grade corporate bonds of emerging markets would be preferred.
– Financial modelling skills and multi-model valuation expertise is necessary; candidates with basic programming skills would be preferred.
– Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills,including the ability to construct and defend an investment recommendation.
– Ability to be a team player, while at the same time exhibiting complete ownership of assigned tasks. Passionate about investing, comfortable with real life uncertainties and ability to manage tight timelines.
– Candidates without any fixed income and/or credit derivatives investment experience are requested to refrain from applying.
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd
Silverdale Capital Pte Ltd is a Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) registered fund management company.
Tel:+ 65 6884 9194