Our client, a large group of companies is in need of a General Manager who will develop, lead and sustain the business portfolio, ensure the production of quality products/services, and develop the reputation of the business.
Key Performance Areas
The role will be focused on increasing the production and decreasing the operating costs of farming while maintaining an acceptable ROI, operating with the higher levels of customer satisfaction, and increased market domination.
Main Tasks & Accountabilities
• Participates in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all divisional activities to develop and implement long-term goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
• Reviews and analyses activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
• Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including sales, financial performance and new product development.
• Oversees projects and operations, and reviews production and operating reports, and resolve operational, manufacturing and facility problems in order to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays.
• Oversees all functions and divisions, key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
• Reviews and approves preparation of financial accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation, production efficiency, financial reporting, budgetary planning and submittal for capital expenditures.
• Increases management’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining managers; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities.
• Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
• Accomplishes projects objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
• Builds company image by collaborating with clients, government, organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
• Maintains quality products and services by establishing and enforcing organizational and international quality standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Business Acumen.
• Communication Proficiency.
• Problem Solving/Analysis.
• Project Management.
• Strategic Thinking.
• Min. 18 years of Experience, Min. 3 years in a similar role.
• University Degree in Business-related fields, MBA or other relevant certifications is a plus.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Computer Proficiency
• Relevant Industries (Agriculture, Construction, Oil & Gas, others as may apply)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.