Functional Area: Agri inputs,Research
Location : Hyderabad
Qualification : B.Sc (Agriculture),M.Sc. Agriculture,Post graduate,Ph.D
Total Yrs of Experience: 20+
– PhD in Plant Breeding & Genetics or in related domains within Plant Sciences
– A minimum of 20 years of proven experience in crop improvement with knowledge, and application of Breeding & Biotechnology.
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Work experience in Commercial Organization
– Build collaborative and productive relationships with various functional groups, both internally and externally.
– Provide guidance and functional leadership to breeding and product development team of field and vegetable crops
– Strengthen the knowledge, competency and skill base of the teams.
– Develop crop with R&D strategies in line with business strategies and ensure superior product development and delivery.
-Deploy human and physical resources optimally, monitor progress and steer to achieve objectives.
– Interface with other departments – Marketing, Sales, Supply chain and Quality Assurance.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area:Engineering Design , R&D
Role Category:Senior Management
Genetics Sales Biotechnology Breeding Agri Research Product Development Supply Chain Interpersonal Communication Research and Development Marketing Quality Assurance
Desired Candidate Profile:
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Sc – Agriculture
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) – Agriculture
Doctorate:Ph.D – Agriculture
Client of Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Leading Client of Rural Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd