Beresford Wilson & Partners (BWP) Dubai, UAE
Exciting opportunity with international design consultancy based in Dubai who are expanding and interested in speaking to Hospitality Director to help grow the Hospitality sector within the MENA region.
Suitable candidates will have expertise within Hospitality projects across the region and worked with top Design consultancies focusing in Architecture
· Understand the design goals and is responsible for seeing that the goals are met.
· Acutely involved in Business Development, client nurturing/developing client relationships.
· Seeks and encourages marketing involvement.
· Enthusiastically promotes design efforts of all departments or focus groups within the office.
· Promotes the principles of sustainable design.
· Project Coordination and Management
· Ability to travel throughout the MENA region and GCC countries
· Ability to liaise between international offices, local partners, clients and conduct meetings and calls outside of the normal working hours
· Soft skills – Energetic, self-motivated and proactive
· Approximately 25-50% on projects and 50-75% on business development/ marketing.
· Architectural Registration Preferred.
· Professional degree in architecture from an accredited program; Masters preferred.
· Typically have 10+ years of experience mainly in hospitality.
· Experience working in MENA and has an active relationship with MENA clients
· Experience working with hospitality developers and brand operators
About the Company
BWP is a privately owned, top-end, low volume specialist recruiter with an emphasis on the Middle East markets.
The company has pedigree, a pedigree that comes with over 30 years combined experience of the local markets and from the capabilities of our staff and from their intimate knowledge of all major white collar sectors in the MENA region.
As well as our bespoke search capacity, we are also able to professionally and knowledgeably advise on all aspects of the human capital dimension; from salary surveys and recruitment strategies to general HR policy , development and training.