AGL Coca Cola
The job of Human Resources Assistant was established for the purpose/s of acting as a lead person in the delivery of human resource services with specific responsibility for providing information to other HR staff and district employees regarding policies and regulations; addressing a variety of issues and/or providing general support; overseeing the maintenance of records, and databases of personnel actions, evaluations, and tenure; working in consonance with all HR Staff; and assisting the HR Leads in ensuring that personnel functions conform to all applicable regulatory requirements.
– Handle end to end Time management system, assigned work schedules, send missing punch detail to associates, update the time record and generate overtime report.
– Process employee exit & final settlements.
– Assist monthly in Payroll processing.
– Scan and upload the employees documents in Document Management system.
– Maintain employee personal file in-line with set guidelines.
– Ensure all operations are being performed as per the rules and regulations and section guidelines of superior.
– Any Additional Tasks and Projects as and when assigned by the Manager / HOD.
Educational Qualifications Degree / Certification in Human Resources
Work Experience 2 – 3 years of experience in HR Systems
IT Knowledge MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel), SAP
Language Proficiency English, Knowledge of Local Language will be an advantage
1. Demonstrates expertise in SAP
2. Demonstrates analytical and numerical ability with attention to detail
3. Demonstrates intermediate level of Expertise in Microsoft Excel
1. Demonstrates initiative to achieve results and proactively resolve problems
2. Customer Orientation
3. Ability to complete work in a timely and consistent manner and meet commitments
4. Demonstrates integrity and works in compliance with the organization code of Business Conduct
About the Company
We are AGL Coca Cola, the bottlers & distributers of Coca Cola products in UAE & Oman.