Our client is a leading engineering and architectural firm who are rapidly expanding across the GCC. They are currently seeking a Lead Design Architect specialising in mixed-use + hospitality projects to join their team in Kuwait.
– Professional Degree in Architecture required
– Experience in concept design
– Competent knowledge of building materials, specifications and construction techniques
– Ability to communicate with clients, consultants and contractors
– Sufficient knowledge of engineering disciplines to coordinate work
– Knowledge of construction process sufficient to coordinate project with contractor
– Knowledge of professional ethics applying to the practice of architecture
– Excellent skills in AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, MS Office, Adobe Suite
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\’ critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.