Abu Dhabi, UAE
Since the launch of Farah Experiences in 2008, we’ve delivered millions of smiles to guests from around the world through our growing portfolio of world-class entertainment experiences. Join the team who creates the thrills of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi and the legendary adventures of Yas Waterworld – and be part of the exciting projects to come.
Here at Farah Experiences, it’s definitely our people and culture that makes us successful. If you’re looking for a rewarding career in a company that values individuality, celebrates creativity and has a culture to match – then we’d love to hear from you. We’re on the lookout for talented people who can help us develop Abu Dhabi’s most iconic entertainment destination, Yas Island.
For this position you will be actively involved in a wide range of legal duties including:
– Advising the various business units relating to legal matters and strategic projects.
– Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various agreements with a view to minimizing legal exposure and risk.
– Active participation and overall management of the conduct of contractual and other negotiations.
– Have a minimum of 5 years of experience (PQE)
– Be trained and worked at a large multi-national law firm
– Have strong experience in Commercial and IP matters
– Be from a transactional background
Candidate UAE experience and Arabic language skills are desirable, but not essential.
Also the successful candidate must be happy to be relocated in Abu Dhabi.
About the Company
Farah Leisure Parks Management LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world’s first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE’s unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Leisure Parks Management is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.