Abu Dhabi, UAE
We are currently hiring for a Manager Insurance based out of Head Office Abu Dhabi.
This is a challenging role, that handles the portfolio of Insurance, including staff medical insurance, claims and arbitration; the incumbent will be entrusted to coordinate and attends to the day-to-day insurance activities. Process all incoming claims and makes recommendations for resolutions. Assists superiors in reviewing the existing policies concerning all insurance issues, claims and tenders. Supports and implements the standard practices in order to ensure compliance with approved guidelines and procedures relating to all insurance policies. Participates in tender openings/evaluations and the preparation of evaluation reports when required and prepare regular and ad-hoc reports.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Assist in evaluating / determining the insurance cover required for Etisalat whether by enhancing existing Policies or by introducing new coverage.
• Assist in monitoring new issues in the Corporation that might have effects on our Insurance matters and to sort out proper solutions.
• Verify all Insurance related payments.
• Assure accuracy in all our Insurance tenders preparations.
• Correspond to all relevant bidders’ queries as appropriate.
• Participate in such tender opening, evaluations, negotiations whenever required.
• Monitor all claims notified by Regions and our various subsidiaries and entities related to Etisalat and keep track of their settlement progress as appropriate.
• Coordinate with our Insurance Consultants in all issues related to our tenders, policies, claims, clarifications… etc.
• Communicate internally for all insurance related queries, claims process, general comments on insurance… etc.
• Follow-up with the insurers in all staff issues concerning our medical insurance scheme when needed.
• Receive staff complains and suggestion related to insurance and highlight them for necessary action or guidance from superiors as applicable.
• Correspond internally / externally for all insurance matters when required.
• Provide technical advice pro-active support to the various business units.
• Maintain appropriate registers and ensure that all records are maintained.
• Enhance the internal processes within the section whenever required.
• Assist in negotiating the appropriate insurance clause whenever required .
• Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Insurance / Risk Management / Business Administration / Finance.
• 4 – 5 years of experience in handling insurance work in all classes of insurance.
About the Company
Etisalat has been the telecommunications service provider in the UAE since 1976, and has built up a modern telecom infrastructure and established itself as an innovative and reliable operator.
Etisalat stands 140th among the Financial Times Top 500 Corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization, and is ranked by The Middle East magazine as the 6th largest company in the Middle East in terms of capitalization and revenues. The Corporation is the largest contributor outside the oil sector to development programmes of the UAE Federal Government, and is an award-winning socially responsible corporation. Etisalat has also won accolades from across the region for its nationalization programme.