Rizzani de Eccher
Rizzani De Eccher S.p.A. is a major Italian general contractor in the international construction market with headquarters in Udine in Italy, bringing together a number of operating units that are market leaders in the areas of civil engineering, infrastructure and high-end building construction, drawing its resources and know-how from a centenary experience acquired through operations in over 70 countries in the world.
We are currently looking for a MEP Design Coordinator for one of our major projects in Middle East. Scope of the position is to supervise the design coordination activities in all stages.
– Supervise the work of the CAD Operator (Mechanical and Electrical) and reviews their work for accuracy and completeness.
– Coordination with Client, Consultants, Design Engineers and sub-Contractors in identifying and resolving all potential interferences and conflicts
– Ensuring that the MEP Subcontractor provides and adheres to relevant Quality documentation / records in orderly and organized way
– Prepare technical submittals such as Material submittal and contributing in the preparation of work program.
– Study coordination drawings and carry out the responsibility to lead all MEP services works for proper coordination between architectural and structural
– Prepare and review technical submittals such as shop drawings.
– Attend site meetings for coordination with Consultants and Designers
– Resolve technical issues for coordination of all discipline
– Formulate strategies, options and other work alternatives for consultants approval
– At least 5 years of experience in similar role in MEP
– International exposure working on infrastructural projects
– Mechanical or Electrical University Degree
– Excellent command of English language (written and spoken)
About the Company
Specialisation, globalisation, capacity and flexibility are all keys to the success of Rizzani de Eccher. This allows the Group to stand out for its ability to add value to every project, from general building to infrastructure.
Professionalism, rapidity of execution and dynamism allow the Group to deal simultaneously with complex and articulated activities in diverse geographic locations.
With the objective of always fulfilling our clients requirements, the Group has successfully delivered hundreds of projects over the past century in Italy and abroad.