Desired start date: December
Working Hours: Saturday-Thursday
Gross monthly base salary: QAR 15,000
Other Benefits: Food, Accommodation and Transport Provided
Duration: Direct Hire
Reporting to: Facility Coordinator
Main responsibilities: Coordination and Supervision of District Cooling Plant Maintenance and Operations
Probation: 3 months
To Qualify candidate must have the following knowledge and experience:
• Experience in monitoring the parameters of operation; temperature, pressure & flow
• Fully familiar with the operation of Chillers, chilled water pipes, etc and familiar to overcome any sudden increase/decrease in the temperature.
• Fully aware of trouble shooting and provide solutions
• Potable and Irrigation water systems
• Preparation of daily reports and log sheets
About the Company
We know how important people are to a business. We understand what’s needed to match highly skilled technical and engineering candidates with some of the largest organisations and engineering projects around the globe. We have supplied talent to the energy, infrastructure, life sciences and IT sectors for over 30 years and we’re incredibly proud of our reputation.
Now an international organisation with offices in Europe, Asia, America, Australia, Russia, Africa and the Middle East, we lead the way in supporting worldwide technical and engineering talent and we work with an enviable network of clients. In 2011, we achieved sales of £383 million.
With more than 4,400 contracted personnel on assignments globally, our position is set to grow stronger as the world looks to develop safer and more sustainable energy resources. The promise of our future lies in our unrivalled insight into the industry: and the talent that works in it.